Welcome to boot camp!
My name is, Robert Johnson, being a former Military Policeman meant that I had to be physically, and more importantly mentally conditioned to work in various conditions in a moment’s notice. I believe that a positive attitude and determination are two qualities that are essential in reaching any type of goal. My 10 years of active duty Army service taught me about setting goals and having the discipline to achieve those goals. I carry that experience and attitude into my personal training, and fitness boot camps. It is very rewarding for me, to see a client grow from, “I can’t” to “I can,” and walk away feeling great about themselves.
I have been personal training for 15 years, working with high school, collegiate, professional athletes, law enforcement, and Department of Defense personnel, since 1997.
2007 to 2009, I had worked for Jay Johnson, Official Trainer of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, operating various fitness boot camps throughout Dallas/Fort Worth, and training America’s Sweethearts.
• National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM)
• International Sports Science Association (ISSA)
• Reebok University of Sports Medicine Reactive Neuromuscular Training (RNT)
• Army Master Fitness Trainer
• Member of the National Youth Sports Coaches Association (NYSCA)
• Trained Emergency Medical Technician - Basic (EMT-B)
Specialized in specific training areas:
• Functional Training
• Optimum Performance Training (OPT)
• Reactive Neuromuscular Training (RNT)
• Maximizing athletic performance, weight training, swimming, aquatic fitness conditioning, weight management, sports specific training
TV appearances: CMT’s Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders “Making the Team” (seasons 2, 3, and 4), Good Morning Texas
I had the honor to tandem jumped with the U.S. Army's Elite Parachute Team, Golden Knights. “Army Strong!”